Building Bridges by Lorenzo Quinn
Set of ephemeral structures of more than 7 meters manufactured and placed for the famous international artist Lorenzo Quinn. The project consisted of the development of Lorenzo’s idea, from the study of materials, the development of the structure of each arch of arms to transportation and placement in Venice.
- Manufacturing development.
- Management of the entire technical project from manufacturing to final placement.
- Detachable ephemeral structure for constant transport to different locations.
- Installation and assembly for the integration of the ephemeral source.
- Sturdy materials to stay out in the open indefinitely.